No work from Glamour Model and Talent in Chicago. I paid about $95 for my daughter to be photographed in the winter of 2008, and months later, nothing.

During the interview they went on and on about all the work available...movies in Chicago and print ads and commercials. During our meeting, the interviewer talked mostly about her love of animals and hating the color of her office window...for at least 15 minutes.

Even after a phone call with Glamour and agreement from them to make her more visible to potential clients, no calls and no work. Don't hold your breath.

Had an Experience with Glamour Model Talent?

Comments

Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more DealDash - Bidding Review DealDash "I have only spent money on deal dash once which was today. Total waste of my time and money. Every time I would try to bid on an items such..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more